Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Departure minus 4 days and counting

Well, I've got extra insurance, just in case. Kathy, my cat lady will pickup the key on Friday and all the cat food and litter have been purchased. The bills have been paid and so far I've managed to clean the TV room. I stopped by the currency exhange at the Mall and wouldn't you know it, they were out of Euros! They expect to have some tomorow.

I'm really getting excited now but I don't think the true realization of what I'm doing will hit me until I get to the airport. Right now, I'm sitting on the deck putting a few thoughts into my Blog and trying to make a mental list of all the stuff I need to bring with me. This time, I'm determined to travel a little lighter! Hauling a large heavy suitcase all over Italy is not fun!

Anyway, I'll try to stop by again just before I leave.

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment